CHT UK Bridgwater Ltd has a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
The Company is located in Bridgwater, Somerset and expect the position to be office based but flexible working arrangements may be conside
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm. Salary is dependent on experience and a relocation package may be offered, if required.
Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Develop and implement programmes to achieve full compliance to UK REACH, manage and monitor annual import quantities of substances for registration.
- Provide substance and quantity data to CHT colleagues to support national and regional REACH and emerging REACH programmes and ensure that products comply with the regulations of the regions of the intended market.
- Identify and communicate compliance with emerging regulations in the area of product safety and biocides.
- Anticipate, communicate and manage regulatory changes that will impact existing products and new product development programmes.
- Act as a communication interface regarding all registration issues for colleagues with the CHT Group, customers, suppliers and authorities. Provide customers and sales with requested product safety information and prepare accurate regulatory declarations and submissions.
- Preparation and continued updates of safety data sheets using Telematic EPY Plus software, management and distribution of safety data sheets to customers and sales.
- Review and approve the use of supplied raw material Safety Data Sheets and query incomplete information via the Purchasing team.
- To be the point of contact for all product/chemical regulatory enquires in relation with, but not limited to CLP, GHS, COSHH, REACH, REACH UK and emerging global REACH programmes.
- Management of International Material Data System (IMDS) entries and communication, Conflict Minerals reporting templates and communication, TSCA listing verification and communication, California Proposition 65 checks and declaration, ROHS III compliance verification and declarations.
- Management of COSHH and communication to all relevant parties.
- Management of tariff codes for incoming raw materials and outgoing products and communication to all relevant parties internally and externally.
- Masters or Bachelors Honours Degree in toxicology, regulatory affairs, chemistry or chemistry related subject.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in product stewardship / regulatory affairs in the fields of EU REACH, CLP and BPR.
- Demonstrated capability to work within the regulatory areas: hazard assessment and communication, emerging regulation identification, EU REACH and BREXIT regulatory planning and implementation.
If you have the required experience/qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com