From the 24th to 26th of January, CHT USA is returning as an exhibitor in booth #1313 at IPC APEX Expo, set to take place in San Diego, California. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with product samples and live demonstrations.
IPC APEX EXPO is the largest event in North America for electronics manufacturing and connects top global manufacturers, suppliers, buyers, and experts in design, printed boards, electronics assembly and test.
CHT’s team will showcase its latest product developments, including:
- Silicone Foam, SilSo Lite 21025, designed to reduce weight, mitigate thermal runaway, and provide protection especially in electronics, EV/ batteries/automotive manufacturing
- The SilSo Clear 21002, an optically clear liquid silicone rubber design for injection molding applications. Due to its non-yellowing properties, this product is ideal for optical applications such as lenses, lightguides and LEDs. Its resistance to ultraviolet (UV), temperature and moisture enables this material to perform under environmental conditions of automotive and outdoor lighting applications.
CHT’s team will be ready to discuss your unique project or challenges, our custom development capabilities, and present a range of silicone solutions that offer:
- Thermal management
- Electrical conductivity
- Flame retardancy with UL Listed grades
- Noise dampening and vibration shock protection
- A wide operating temperature range
- Environmental stability
- Low volatility materials for Aerospace
- Process efficiency, improved performance, and more
Visit CHT USA at booth #1313 during IPC APEX Expo to meet our team and see a range of product demonstrations.