The CHT Group invites you to visit our silicone experts at Booth #412 during The Battery Show & Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Expo 2021, taking place the 14th-16th of September in Novi, Michigan, USA.
Each year, engineers, innovators, and thought leaders converge in Novi, Michigan, for a conference and expo focused on keeping up with the fast-moving advanced battery and automotive industries. There’s no better way to make purchasing decisions for your company than to see products first-hand and talk face-to-face with a knowledgeable supplier.
CHT’s silicone technology to be showcased offer:
- Thermal management
- Electrical conductivity
- Flame retardancy with UL Listed grades
- Wide operating temperature range
- Environmental stability
- Weight reduction
- Prevention of battery thermal runaway
- Low volatility materials for Aerospace
- Process efficiency, improved performance, and more
CHT’s team is also excited to introduce new silicone elastomers:
- The SilSo Clear 21002, an optically clear liquid silicone rubber design for injection molding applications. Due to its non-yellowing properties, this product is ideal for optical applications such as lenses, lightguides and LEDs. Its resistance to ultraviolet (UV), temperature and moisture enables this material to perform under environmental conditions of automotive and outdoor lighting applications.
- Various chemistries designed to reduce weight, efficiently transfer heat, and provide protection especially in electronics, EV/ batteries/automotive manufacturing
CHT’s team will be ready to:
- Discuss your project’s challenges and objectives
- Explain how silicone technology can benefit your application and enhance productivity
- Talk about how we’ve customized solutions for customers
- Share information on our latest research and development activities, and advanced in-house lab testing capabilities
You may use the promo code SPECIAL for a free expo pass or 20% off a conference pass.
We look forward to connecting with you at our booth #412!