CHT USA is returning as an exhibitor at the 2022 Battery Show in booth #2037 which takes place from the 13th-15th of September in Novi, Michigan.
From raw materials to components, find what you need to power your next project. The Battery Show brings together more than 750 suppliers showcasing the latest solutions across the transportation, stationary, portable, and industrial sectors. Engineers, business leaders, top-industry companies, and innovative thinkers attend to discover ground-breaking products and create powerful solutions for the future.
CHT’s team is excited to introduce new silicone technology, including:
- SilSo Lite 21025 – a 2-part platinum cure, self-blowing foam designed to reduce weight, mitigate thermal runaway, and provide protection from moisture, debris, shock and vibration. For more product information, visit our Silicone Foam Product Page.
- SilSo Clear 21002 - an optically clear liquid silicone rubber design for injection molding applications. Due to its non-yellowing properties, this product is ideal for optical applications such as lenses, lightguides and LEDs. Its resistance to ultraviolet (UV), temperature and moisture enables this material to perform under environmental conditions of automotive and outdoor lighting applications. Visit the product page for more details.
CHT’s team will present interactive product demonstrations on these new materials and others from the portfolio during the show.
CHT’s experts will also be showcasing a full range of silicone solutions that offer:
- Thermal management
- Electrical conductivity
- Flame retardancy with UL Listed grades
- A wide operating temperature range
- Environmental stability
- Weight reduction
- Mitigation of thermal runaway
- Low volatility materials for Aerospace
- Process efficiency, improved performance, and more
CHT’s team will be ready to:
- Discuss your project’s challenges and objectives
- Explain how silicone technology can benefit your application and enhance productivity
- Talk about how we tailor solutions for your specific needs
- Share information on our latest research and development activities, and advanced in-house lab testing capabilities
We look forward to connecting with you at our booth #2037!