Join us at the 23rd Annual Advanced Automotive Battery Conference on 11-14th of December in San Diego, CA USA. CHT USA’s R&D Director, Gerry Ellis, will be presenting a poster covering the latest technological developments in silicone foam for lithium-ion battery pack safety.
Mr. Ellis will present how CHT has recently improved formulations to support customer applications in EV batteries. He will also share insight on how these customized specifications can enhance processes and uniquely meet design requirements.
CHT'S silicone foam is designed to reduce weight as well as mitigate thermal runaway and provide protection from moisture, debris, vibration, and shock.
Designing lighter weight components is also a key trend in the transportation sector to reduce energy consumption and increase the range of electric vehicles and silicone foam can help meet this criterion as well.
AABC was founded more than twenty years ago to review the status of automotive battery technology and provide informed glimpses into the future. The program will uncover the underlying technical and business issues that will impact the pace and path of vehicle electrification worldwide. Join us to network with chief battery technologists from leading automotive OEMs, who will share their development trends and projected battery needs, as well as their key suppliers who will present their latest offerings and roadmaps for the future.
- Register today!
- Browse all Poster Sessions - (P09: Recent Silicone Foam Technology in Lithium Ion Battery Pack Safety, Presented by Gerry E., CHT USA, Inc.)
- Schedule a meeting with our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibition & Poster Session Schedule
Tuesday, December 12
Exhibit Hall Open from 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 10:00 - 10:40am Grand Opening Coffee Break with Poster Viewing
- 2:20 - 2:55pm Refreshment Break with Poster Viewing
- 6:00 - 7:00pm Networking Reception with Poster Viewing
Wednesday, December 13
Exhibit Hall Open from 10:25am - 4:10pm
- 10:25 - 10:55am Coffee Break with Poster Viewing
- 1:15 - 2:00pm Dessert Break with Poster Viewing
- 3:25 - 4:10pm Refreshment Break with Poster Viewing
Thursday, December 14
Exhibit Hall Open from 10:45am - 2:30pm
- 10:45 - 11:45am Coffee Break with Poster Viewing
- 2:00 - 2:30pm Dessert Break with Poster Viewing